Office 8 Level 18A, Jl. Senopati No. 8B, Kel. Senayan
Kec. Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan, 12190
- PORTAL MEMBER
CCPHI was set to respond and mobilize resources in contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Social, economy and environment are the pillars of sustainable development. Achieving these goals requires resources that can reach more communities, and consequently requires the involvement of all stakeholders.
To become a leading organization towards sustainable partnership.
- Facilitating and advocating partnership by engaging multi stakeholders
- Promoting evidence-based partnership including lessons learned and best practices.
- Building knowledge center.
- Strengthening community empowerment.
In realizing the mission, CCPHI works with the approach:
- Facilitation and Consultation
CCPHI facilitates partnerships among stakeholders. CCPHI helps partners to identify the right partner in building partnership, implement partnership programs and evaluate the impact of partnership.
- Trust Building
CCPHI facilitates Partnership Forum, Partners’ Dialogue, and special interest meetings to promote messages that engender trust among partners.
- Knowledge Building: Case Studies and best practices
CCPHI documents and uses existing partnership experiences to increase learning on how to build and sustain partnership.
- Skills Building: Tools and Education Program
CCPHI builds skills among partners through training program, and tools development such as how to find the right partner, how to communicate among stakeholders, and how to develop metrics to measure partnership needs, monitor progress, and share inspired results.
CCPHI's activities cover all aspects of inter-sector partnership programs ranging from planning, initiation, implementation, monitoring to evaluation. Our activities include:
- Partnership Forums with 384 organizations representing companies, NGOS, associations and academic institutions.
- Collaboration with government such as MDGs Office, Bappenas (Ministry of National and Development Planning), KPAN (National AIDS Commission), Kemenkes (Ministry of Health), Kemenpora (Ministry of Youth & Sport), Kemdikbud (Ministry of Education & Culture).
- Management of funding from donors including international organization, companies, and foundation.
- Roundtable discussions on specific issues including education, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and reproductive health.
- Research & Business Forum
- Research & Business Forum
In addition to the above activities, we also provide some services for partners such as:
- Facilitating dialogue
- Building and designing
- Sustainable Program
- Social Investigation
- Partner Relations
- Monitoring and Evaluating
- Documenting success story
- Building collaboration with media (print, TV and digital media)
- Developing applicable partnership-forum model and tools
- Advocating Public-Private Partnership for development issues
- Providing technical assistance